A VALENTINE JUST FOR YOU


God is love. 1 John 4:8


These paraphrased scriptures tell of God's love for you personally. Here is a Valentine’s card just for you with your name on it. Enjoy!


My dearest love,


I love you like no other. I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3) I am compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. (Psalm 86:15) I have proved my love for you in the fact that I demonstrated it while you were still in sin, I died for you. (Romans 5:8) There is no greater love than this, that I laid down my life for you, my friend and my love.  (John 15:13)


You need never to be anxious that my love will fail because my love for you endures forever. (Psalm 136:26) I have made a promise to keep my covenant of love to a thousand generations and more. (Deuteronomy 7:9) I will be with you as a Mighty Warrior who saves you. Why? Because I take great delight in you, I will calm you with my love. Just listen as I rejoice over you with my song of love. (Zephaniah 3:17)


My love is vast and abundant in mercy. I made you alive in Christ, even when you were dead in transgressions. My grace saved you. (Ephesians 2:4-5) I AM here to tell you that you have been made a conqueror over sin and death by my great love and nothing, I repeat, NOTHING can separate you from my love--not death, life, angels, demons, powers, the present nor the future, not heights, depths, and anything else that I created. (Romans 8: 35-39)


This letter is my love valentine, to you personally, today. Post it to your door, to your wall, on your refrigerator. (Deuteronomy 11:20) Anytime you doubt my love, read these words to remind you not to lean on your understanding but to trust these words of love. (Proverbs 3:5) I lavish my great love on you because you are my child. (1 John 3:1) You are the apple of my eye. (Psalm 17:8) I have every hair on your head numbered. You are worth more to me than anything. (Luke 12:7) Nothing can snatch you from my hand. (John 10:28)


I could write more of my love for you, but this page could not contain the whole. Happy Valentine's Day, my love. I LOVE you (your name)!!!


Love,
Your Abba Father

Comments